corner corner Oliver Twist (Barnes & Noble Classics)

Oliver Twist (Barnes & Noble Classics)
by Charles Dickens | Literature & Fiction
Registered by flewry of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on 11/24/2010

status (set by flewry): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by flewry from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have been enjoying Dickens on audio lately, so I am letting this book travel!

Edit 8.9.11: I did just finish the audiobook, and I have to say I didn't love it. I haven't read Dickens extensively (this is my seventh, I believe) and I would rate this dead last. It just didn't hold up as well as the others I have read. The characters were weak and the story has so saturated popular culture that the plot held no surprises for me.

Journal Entry 2 by flewry at North Straub Park in St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Sunday, July 03, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/3/2011 UTC) at North Straub Park in St. Petersburg, Florida USA

This book was released by Team Iron for Turn 4 of Bookcrossing Monopoly!

Our theme for this turn was TREES. My mind immediately went to our pair of amazing banyan trees at North Straub Park. But what to release at such an old, gnarled, twisted tree...

Why, Oliver Twist, of course!

Dear Finder, please consider leaving us a note, even anonymously, to let us know you have the book. Our team will get an extra point in the game if you do. And please do consider joining the site: it's tons of fun, but most importantly, it's FREE!!