corner corner The Cat Who Came in from the Cold: A Fable

The Cat Who Came in from the Cold: A Fable
by Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by passionatebklvr of Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on 11/21/2010

status (set by NTCRRS-OBCZ): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by passionatebklvr from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, November 21, 2010

Found at one of the last library book sales.

Journal Entry 2 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just started reading this on monday. So far it's weird but I'm going to try to finish it today or tomorrow.

Journal Entry 3 by passionatebklvr at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, June 05, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/5/2011 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!

Journal Entry 4 by PrettyPoodle at West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, June 06, 2011

Got this at the last meeting of ABXC. Had you been there, maybe you could have gottwn it first!:)

Journal Entry 5 by wingNTCRRS-OBCZwing at NTCRRS-OBCZ in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/15/2011 UTC) at NTCRRS-OBCZ in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate NTCRRS referred you. I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Then you can track this book as it goes on its journey!

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/