corner corner Miss Marple - Miss Marple's Final Cases

Miss Marple - Miss Marple's Final Cases
by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingjomowing of Hamburg - Eimsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on 11/18/2010

status (set by jgoncalo): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingjomowing from Hamburg - Eimsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Thursday, November 18, 2010

Short Stories with lovely Jane Marple.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsatay-spiesswing at Hamburg - Osdorf, Hamburg Germany on Thursday, January 06, 2011

Fresh supply for my English Mt. TBR, taken from tonight's meet-up at Insbeth! :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingsatay-spiesswing at Hamburg - Osdorf, Hamburg Germany on Thursday, September 22, 2011

I really like these old-fashion-style murder mysteries. But for this collection of tales there were too many similarities in the solution of murder.

Gelesen für die Assoziations-Challenge mit den September-Begriffen ROT und SPIEGEL. Meine Assoziation: Case heißt "der Fall". Gemeint ist hier natürlich der Mordfall, aber ein Fall beschreibt ja auch den Vorgang des Herunterfallens. Wenn ein Spiegel herunter fällt, bedeutet das 7 Jahre Pech ...

Journal Entry 4 by wingsatay-spiesswing at Stanford Guest House in Menlo Park, California USA on Friday, September 23, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/23/2011 UTC) at Stanford Guest House in Menlo Park, California USA

The book was released in the TV lounge on 3rd floor. Have fun reading the book!

Journal Entry 5 by jgoncalo at Menlo Park, California USA on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Loved the book! I'm a great fan of Agatha Christie. Incidentally, her life is well worth reading about. I read part of the book at CERN an international physics lab in Geneva. I left it in Geneva, Switzerland. In a great place called the Bains des Paquis.