corner corner Morality for Beautiful Girls (No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency)

Morality for Beautiful Girls (No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, November 12, 2010

status (set by FaceBooks): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, November 12, 2010

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing! Amazon Editorial Review

THE NO.1 LADIES' DETECTIVE AGENCY published in 1998, introduced the world to the one and only Precious Ramotswe, the engaging and sassy owner of Botswana's only detective agency. TEARS OF THE GIRAFFE took us further into this world, and now, continuing the adventures of Mma Ramotswe, MORALITY FOR BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, finds her expanding her business to take in the world of car repair and a beauty pageant. Alexander McCall Smith's sense of humour and gentle charm have created a substantial cult following. MORALITY FOR BEAUTIFUL GIRLS will win him yet more fans.

I love this series, this copy bought for Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (5/3/2011 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to the winner of the Never Won a Sweepstake (EU) draw. Hope you enjoy this and all the other books heading your way.

Journal Entry 3 by wingVictoriaWagtailwing at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden on Friday, May 06, 2011

Thank you SO much Yorkshire-Lass for sending me this book! How could you know I was almost finished with the second book of this series and needed the third one? :D

Journal Entry 4 by wingVictoriaWagtailwing at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden on Saturday, July 16, 2011

None of the books in this series are very complicated which I think is kind of nice. Not everything has to be complicated. But this book is a bit too uncomplicated and it anoyes me. But I still like the series and will soon read the fourth book.

Journal Entry 5 by wingVictoriaWagtailwing at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden on Monday, March 05, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/5/2012 UTC) at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden

I'm sending this book to Facebooks in Tadjikistan. I hope it will find many readers there. Enjoy! :)

Photobucket

With love from Sweden ♥

Journal Entry 6 by wingFaceBookswing at Dushanbe, Dushanbe Tajikistan on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Arrived with post today in a stunningly cool set of books, huge thanks for this! Can't wait to release it at our OBCZ shortly

Journal Entry 7 by wingFaceBookswing at FaceBooks at the National Library in Dushanbe, Dushanbe Tajikistan on Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/12/2012 UTC) at FaceBooks at the National Library in Dushanbe, Dushanbe Tajikistan

Ask for Bookcrossing shelf in the American Corner (4th floor of the National Library, room 423)