corner corner The Dark Room

The Dark Room
by Rachel Seiffert | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingnewkwing of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, November 09, 2010

status (set by BibliophileOz): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingnewkwing from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, November 09, 2010

would probably like it, but off to grooble

Journal Entry 2 by grooble at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Friday, November 12, 2010

Terrific book, but quite painful to read. Thanks, Newk!

Journal Entry 3 by grooble at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Saturday, April 23, 2011

not for the faint of heart - off to Hinerangi

Journal Entry 4 by HINERANGI at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I tried to read this - I really did, but it's too dark for me at the moment, so I'll pass it on for someone else who might enjoy it.

Journal Entry 5 by HINERANGI at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (5/10/2011 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

at tonight's meetup

Journal Entry 6 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

running-gal has taken off on an around Australia trip for a year (or more), and left almost all of her to-be-read books behind. Like I need more books! So I'm doling them out at meet-ups

Journal Entry 7 by sgjim at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/10/2012 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Being released at the monthly Adelaide Book Crossing meet-up (where we meet to swap books and so on) for July 2012

Journal Entry 8 by BibliophileOz at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Took this home from the July MeetUp. It's going on my TBR pile....