corner corner The Christmas Child: A Story of Coming Home

The Christmas Child: A Story of Coming Home
by Max Lucado | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 11/8/2010

status (set by jasmine_Varner): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, November 08, 2010

This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/10/2010 UTC) at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released into the Happy Holiday's Bookbox, I hope it finds a new happy home!

Found one of my books?

All the books I release are yours to keep, and do whatever you want with them. All I ask is that you record a journal entry on this website for them, at the very least just to say you found it.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may well be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Check the forum posts on the website at www.bookcrossing.com, and come join us!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Lake Elmo, Minnesota USA on Friday, November 19, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/19/2010 UTC) at Lake Elmo, Minnesota USA

Sharing my Holiday Themed Books, enjoy

Found one of my books?

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 4 by Poobah1 at Lake Elmo, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Many thanks for the bonus book bu Max Lucado. This one is for my sister. Merry Christmas.

Journal Entry 5 by Poobah1 at Lake Elmo, Minnesota USA on Monday, December 06, 2010

Uh, well. This is another Christmas read so graciously given by bookstogive. It's a pretty silly little story but nice, all the same at Christmas time. I'll send it along to my sister.
She might enjoy it.

Merry Christmas to all,
Poobah1, Minnesota

Journal Entry 6 by Poobah1 at -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (12/7/2010 UTC) at -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

This one is going out to my Christmas Angels exchange partner. A quick read for Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
Poobah1 :^)

Books…Love ‘em and Leave ‘em.

Journal Entry 7 by LittleWhiteBird at Arlington, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm looking forward to reading this little Christmas story. Thanks a lot!

Journal Entry 8 by LittleWhiteBird at Thomas Jefferson Middle School in Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (12/18/2011 UTC) at Thomas Jefferson Middle School in Arlington, Virginia USA

It was a nice little story.

Releasing this book when Grace Community Church has the one week early Christmas service at the school. I'll find a place in the lobby in front of the gym.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 9 by jasmine_Varner at Arlington, Virginia USA on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wow! I found this in my middle school and I was like" I have to take thins book." And so I did. This book is amazing.