corner corner Tea Time for the Traditionally Built (Paperback) (No. 1 Ladies' Detective)

Tea Time for the Traditionally Built (Paperback) (No. 1 Ladies' Detective)
by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Poobah1 of Lake Elmo, Minnesota USA on 11/7/2010

status (set by LittleWhiteBird): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by Poobah1 from Lake Elmo, Minnesota USA on Sunday, November 07, 2010

This one is for my Christmas Angels partner 2010.

Many thanks, Poobah1
Make the *WORLD* your library!

Journal Entry 2 by Poobah1 at -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (12/7/2010 UTC) at -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

This wishlist book is part of the package that is off in the mail today to Arlington, VA. It's part of my Christmas Angels exchange hosted by Nattabee, 2010.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Poobah1 :^)

Books…Love ‘em and Leave ‘em.

Journal Entry 3 by LittleWhiteBird at Arlington, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thank you so much. A book from my wishlist that I was really looking forward to!

Journal Entry 4 by LittleWhiteBird at Arlington, Virginia USA on Friday, August 05, 2011

I enjoyed reading this, the 10th in the series. I was glad to read a bit about the foster children, Motoleli and Puso again.

I was curious throughout the book how the football team's case would be solved. I love it how straightforward the solutions of the cases often are in the end.

I've kept all the books of the series so far after reading them. So I'll do the same with this book. My husband will take it to California until we move back there next year. Then I'll decide what to do with it, keep it in my collection, or maybe let all of them travel...