corner corner Siro

Siro
by David Ignatius | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by bookguide of Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on 11/5/2010

status (set by AylaMey): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bookguide from Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, November 05, 2010

Given to me by Hema-verf in a bag of books to register.

Journal Entry 2 by bookguide at ForeignExchange BCZ (bookboxes) in Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, November 05, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/5/2010 UTC) at ForeignExchange BCZ (bookboxes) in Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands

This book has been released as part of the following BookCrossing challenges:
- The Ultimate Challenge - read and release books, with extra points for a monthly theme

Journal Entry 3 by ForeignExchange at Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, November 05, 2010

Added to the ForeignExchange book boxes.

Journal Entry 4 by bookguide at OBCZ Café ZwartWit in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, January 15, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (1/15/2017 UTC) at OBCZ Café ZwartWit in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

I haven't read this book, so I can't comment, I'm afraid.

Released at the Dutch New Year's Meeting in Café Zwart Wit in Eindhoven.

This book has been released as part of the following BookCrossing challenges:

BookCrossing is a wonderful community of booklovers who want to share, with a great international forum and friendly meetings. You can join for free and follow this book and any others you release 'into the wild'. Please do let us know where you found it, if you enjoyed reading it and what you plan to do with it afterwards. You can do this anonymously or by joining up using a screen name. Welcome!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAylaMeywing at Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, January 15, 2017

I've taken this book home with me from the meeting in Eindhoven. It will travel to the Ukraine to be released there sometime next week.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAylaMeywing at Boryspil International Airport in Boryspil, Kyiv Ukraine on Thursday, January 26, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (1/26/2017 UTC) at Boryspil International Airport in Boryspil, Kyiv Ukraine

This book participates in the 52/52 challenge by Joanazinha.

Safe travels, dear book! I hope many readers will enjoy reading you!