corner corner Comic Relief: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Harry Potter's Schoolbooks)

by Newt Scamander, J.K. Rowling | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by smurphie of Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on 11/1/2010

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by smurphie from Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, November 01, 2010

Harry Potter's School Book

Journal Entry 2 by smurphie at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 05, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/5/2010 UTC) at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom

Heading to Finland as a RABCK :o)

Journal Entry 3 by Alejanda at Pori, Satakunta Finland on Tuesday, November 09, 2010

We got your mail today. Thank you for the books, candies and lovely postcard.

Journal Entry 4 by Alejanda at Pori, Satakunta Finland on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I want own dragon! I want it!!! :D

Journal Entry 5 by Alejanda at Pori, Satakunta Finland on Saturday, November 20, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/20/2010 UTC) at Pori, Satakunta Finland

RABCK

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by marsala at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank you so much Alejanda!

With the new film coming out the Harry Potter fan in me has awakened yet again, so this was perfect timing!

Journal Entry 7 by marsala at King's Cross, platform 9 3/4 in King's Cross, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 11, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/11/2011 UTC) at King's Cross, platform 9 3/4 in King's Cross, Greater London United Kingdom

I'm releasing this book at platform 9 3/4. Hopefully a new student will enjoy reading it on the train to hogwarts!

This book is released for the 2011 Bookcrossing Monopoly game, Turn Five. This time we landed on the "School" square.

This was one of Harry Potter's schoolbooks and Platform 9 3/4 is ofcourse the place where the train leaves to Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.