corner corner Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
by Jane Austen | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by VeganMedusa of Invercargill, Southland New Zealand on 10/27/2010

status (set by Sunnybubble): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by VeganMedusa from Invercargill, Southland New Zealand on Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters expands the original text of the beloved Jane Austen novel with all-new scenes of giant lobsters, rampaging octopi, two-headed sea serpents, and other biological monstrosities.

As our story opens, the Dashwood sisters are evicted from their childhood home and sent to live on a mysterious island full of savage creatures and dark secrets. While sensible Elinor falls in love with Edward Ferrars, her romantic sister Marianne is courted by both the handsome Willoughby and the hideous man-monster Colonel Brandon.

Can the Dashwood sisters triumph over meddlesome matriarchs and unscrupulous rogues to find true love? Or will they fall prey to the tentacles that are forever snapping at their heels? It's survival of the fittest and only the swiftest swimmers will find true love!

Journal Entry 2 by VeganMedusa at Invercargill, Southland New Zealand on Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Finally posted off to sunlightbub. I just couldn't get in the mood to read this, finally read the first couple of chapters and can't be bothered. I realized I haven't read the original yet so I don't want to read this and spoil it.

Journal Entry 3 by Sunnybubble at Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Not sure what to expect with this!! Thanks for sending!

Journal Entry 4 by Sunnybubble at Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Saturday, May 27, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (5/26/2017 UTC) at Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Sunlightbub.
I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.