corner corner Blueeyedboy

Blueeyedboy
by Joanne Harris | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by koekiebak of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 10/19/2010

status (set by SiniR): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by koekiebak from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"'Once there was a widow with three sons, and their names were Black, Brown and Blue. Black was the eldest; moody and aggressive. Brown was the middle child, timid and dull. But Blue was his mother's favourite. And he was a murderer.' Blueyedboy is the brilliant new novel from Joanne Harris: a dark and intricately plotted tale of a poisonously dysfunctional family, a blind child prodigy, and a serial murderer who is not who he seems. Told through posts on badguysrock@webjournal.com, this is a thriller that makes creative use of all the disguise, deception and mind games that are offered by playing out one's life on the internet."

I only read nearly half of it and it took me ages. Part of me liked the story, but a bigger part of me thought is was sooooo slow... I decided to put it down for now... Maybe I'll give it another try some time later.

Journal Entry 2 by koekiebak at -- Wild Released somewhere in Dublin in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, May 04, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/4/2012 UTC) at -- Wild Released somewhere in Dublin in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Released it this week...

Journal Entry 3 by SiniR at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, June 01, 2012

The book was quite good actually!