corner corner Master and Commander

Master and Commander
by Patrick O'Brian | Audiobooks
Registered by Duskdreamer of Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on 10/18/2010

status (set by Deltic): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Duskdreamer from Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, October 18, 2010

Mp3 CD, unabridged.

Journal Entry 2 by Duskdreamer at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Friday, March 18, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/18/2011 UTC) at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom

Going into the audiobook book box.

Journal Entry 3 by smurphie at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, August 28, 2011

Arrived home in my recent Audiobook Box

Journal Entry 4 by smurphie at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, February 10, 2013

A good "read" :o)

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Many thanks for this smurphie - look forward to hearing it :o)

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 04, 2013

Started listening to this on the way back from Scotland on Tuesday. Enjoying it so far, will no doubt finish it on our return trip next week :o)

Edit: July 2013
Finished listening to & will pass on in due course....

Journal Entry 7 by wingPlum-crazywing at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 23, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/27/2013 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

To be released onto the buffet table at the BCUK Unconvention. If it's not picked up by a bookcrosser it will be released into the wild when we undertake our release walk......wherever you found it please let us know it's safe with you :o)

Journal Entry 8 by Deltic at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Patrick O'Brian is one of my favourite authors. I have most of this series on one of my bookcases. Looking forward to hearing this book read. Thank you, thank you, thank you!