corner corner Disney's Pooh Says Boo!

Disney's Pooh Says Boo!
by Nancy Parent | Children's Books
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, October 15, 2010

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, October 15, 2010

Taken from my daughter's bookshelf, and registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/22/2012 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I brought home several boxes of books that were leftover after a soggy (and less than ideally successful) Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland. I'm going to repack them for the Gaithersburg Book Festival in 3 weeks.

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/19/2012 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!