corner corner Bitter Grounds

Bitter Grounds
by Sandra Benitez | Literature & Fiction
Registered by KingHenryVII of Darfield, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 12, 2010

status (set by fee19): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by KingHenryVII from Darfield, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To be released at a bookcrossing meeting tonight at the Dux de Lux.

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Picked up at tonight's meetup.

=+=

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, October 14, 2011

Really enjoyed this book - the story was a bit contrived at times, but the characters were likeable enough to keep me reading through those parts, and the interweaving of the fate of a nation and of the women of its poorest and richest walks of life was fascinating.

¡Muy bueno!

=+=

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at Arthurs in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/18/2011 UTC) at Arthurs in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Left on the table after the UnCon BBQ.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group

Journal Entry 5 by fee19 at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I picked this up at the Uncon last year and read it while on a trip to Thailand. I meant to release it there but hadn't finished it when i left. I enjoyed it for the story, the characters and the historical detail. Will give away at a talk I am giving on Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 6 by fee19 at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 01, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (10/5/2012 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Left on the BC shelf at Martha's Pantry.