corner corner Forgotten Laughter

This is a special book -

Forgotten Laughter
by Marcia Willett | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingFraculawing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, October 11, 2010

status (set by Fracula): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingFraculawing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 30, 2010

When Louise Parry arrives at Foxhole for her summer holiday, she is welcomed by kind, sensitive Brigid Foster and her incorrigible, elderly mother, Frummie. Amid the peace of Dartmoor, Louise tries to forget the haunting memories from her past but an unexpected visitor forces her to remember.

Journal Entry 2 by wingFraculawing at BMO (Round-Up) Centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, July 15, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (7/14/2011 UTC) at BMO (Round-Up) Centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Left on a bench, on the Midway.
---------------------------------------------
DEAR FINDER,

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing Fracula as referring you.

Are you in the Calgary area and interested in meeting up with other Calgary BookCrossers? Please check out our facebook group, "BookCrossing Calgary" for details on how. Meeting are held on the second Saturday of every month at the Joshua Tree Cafe starting at 11am. New Crossers are always welcome.