corner corner The Haunted Mesa

The Haunted Mesa
by Louis L'Amour | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Nelle of Barrie, Ontario Canada on Monday, October 04, 2010

status (set by CynthiaRichard): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Nelle from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Monday, October 04, 2010

I enjoy Louis L'Amour's novels because of his extensive research and authenticity.

Journal Entry 2 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, April 06, 2012

I am amazed at the lengths that Louis L'Amour goes to research his novels. I learned a lot about the Anasazi as well as an interesting hypothesis regarding their fate.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/10/2012 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Congratulations! You have just discovered the wonderful world of Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry to let me know that my book has found a friend. Read it, if you wish, and let me know what you thought of it. Your journal entry can be Anonymous but it's much more fun to think up a Screen Name for yourself and become a member. BookCrossing is a very safe site and also a lot of fun! When you are finished with the book, pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere "in the Wild". If you choose to join, please list "Nelle" as the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy this book and BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

received from Nele

Journal Entry 5 by CynthiaRichard at Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (10/19/2012 UTC) at Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie, Ontario Canada

Exploring the Navago tribe and the reason they disappeared.