corner corner Blood Red (Primavera Blackstone 2)

Blood Red (Primavera Blackstone 2)
by Quintin Jardine | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 9/28/2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 21, 2011

Primavera is enjoying the quiet life in an idyllic village on the Catalan coast of Spain. The attractive single mother and eight-year-old Tom, son of the late and still lamented Oz Blackstone, are popular figures in the tiny community. But her close friendship with the parish priest has eyebrows rising and tongues wagging. Then a dispute explodes with a powerful councillor who refuses to allow the village wine fair to go ahead. When his body is found, head caved in, some ominous questions are asked...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Will release this sometime this month as part of
the Spook-tacular Halloween Challenge
Will update here with review if I read before releasing!

Edit: didn't get round to reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Wigtownshire Animal welfare Charity Shop in Stranraer, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/18/2011 UTC) at Wigtownshire Animal welfare Charity Shop in Stranraer, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2011 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE &
the Spook-tacular Challenge (#9 )

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at BookCrossing.
A book which has been released into the "wild" is a free gift from the bookcrosser to the finder.
However, in this case, the book was given as a donation to a charity shop.

If you were the purchaser of the book, then thank you for contributing to the charity.

You can now help us to follow this books travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry. (It won't cost you anything to do this & your privacy is guaranteed.) You can let us know how you got it, what you thought of it or let us know where it's going next - you can write as much or as little as you like!

This will help this book's readers to track it's travels & your help is greatly appreciated.

I hope you enjoy reading it....& if you decided to join in the fun at BookCrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.

Let your books gather friends, not dust

Edit: 25 November 2011
Thanks for taking the time to journal this book AnonymousFinder, I'm glad you enjoyed it
Plum-crazy :o)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Stranraer, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 25, 2011

I was passed this book by a neighbour and I read it in one day I just had to get to the end as it is a fab read I shall pass it on to a charity shop for some one else. I enjoy Quintin Jardines books and have read many