corner corner Following the Wake

by Gemma O'Connor | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 9/28/2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 01, 2010

The fallout from Evangeline Walter's murder touched everyone who knew her, as if her venom had insidiously leached into their lives and poisoned their happiness. Even her cousin, Murray McGraw, who had a genuine affection for her, was not immune, and neither was Smiler O'Dowd, who loved her. But of all those who had contact with her, none suffered more than the wife and son of V. J. Sweeney, who drowned at sea before he could be charged with her killing. Was it all too neat?

Ten years on, the sense of unfinished business continues to linger, and Gil Sweeney has become obsessed with finding out what really happened when he was a little boy of eight ...

(ex-library book)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 07, 2011

Taking this to Scotland. Might read before releasing, watch this space for a review....

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 07, 2011

This book is going travelling...

.... if you're reading this then you've been lucky enough to find it somewhere,
please let us know where you discovered it....
& if you enjoyed reading it! Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at The Charity Shop in Gatehouse of Fleet, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/10/2011 UTC) at The Charity Shop in Gatehouse of Fleet, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2011 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at BookCrossing.
A book which has been released into the "wild" is a free gift from the bookcrosser to the finder.
However, in this case, the book was given as a donation to a charity shop.

If you were the purchaser of the book, then thank you for contributing to the charity.

You can now help us to follow this books travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry. (It won't cost you anything to do this & your privacy is guaranteed.) You can let us know how you got it, what you thought of it or let us know where it's going next - you can write as much or as little as you like!

This will help this book's readers to track it's travels & your help is greatly appreciated.

I hope you enjoy reading it....& if you decided to join in the fun at BookCrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.

Let your books gather friends, not dust

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Delta, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Can't remember where I got this book but it is currently in beautiful British Columbia, Canada and will be passed on through the local charity book bin.