corner corner GAAK - Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures

by Darryl Huges and Monique MacNaughton | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by firstrunpublish on 9/27/2010

status (set by firstrunpublish): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by firstrunpublish on Monday, September 27, 2010

When a meteor crash lands on the outskirts of a small suburban town called Eden’s Ville it brings with it the kooky maniacal alien Gakk and his army of “Acme Instant Alien Kreatures” for a not so friendly visit from outer space.

When Gakk hatches a fiendish plot to conquer the earth, wipe out civilization as we know it, and meet the original cast of “Star Trek”; four misfit teens-geeky Zach, tomboyish Jemmy, genius nerd Plato, and wisecracking Chubs-set out to stop the invasion, save the world, and show the aliens that the kids of america don’t take crap from nobody–And no body snatchers, either.

“G.A.A.K: Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures” by writer/creator Darryl Hughes and artist Monique MacNaughton. A 50′s style, monsters-run-amok, alien invasion scifi adventure with a Spielberg flair. 2007 Glyph Comic Award Nominee (Rising Star Category)

Journal Entry 2 by firstrunpublish at Long Beach, California USA on Monday, September 27, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (10/29/2010 UTC) at Long Beach, California USA

Find our booth at the Long Beach Comic Con, Located at the Long Beach Convention Center. We will be in Artist Alley on October 29, 30 and 31 2010. I will release one free copy a day to the first person stopping by our booth and mentioning Book Crossing. If no one claims a book on any day that book will be held over for release on the next day.