corner corner Cutwork (Needlecraft Mystery)

Welcome to Bookcrossing

Cutwork (Needlecraft Mystery)
by Monica Ferris | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingTribefanwing of Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on 9/24/2010

status (set by collectorkerri): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingTribefanwing from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Thursday, October 28, 2010

After an artisan is murdered at the Excelsior, Minnesota, art fair, everyone is on pins and needles. It's up to needlework shop owner Betsy Devonshire to figure out who had designs on the dead designer.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTribefanwing at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (12/15/2011 UTC) at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Released into Affinity4book's Cozy Mystery Bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by affinity4books at Bryan, Texas USA on Sunday, January 29, 2012

This came home in my Cozy Mystery Box. Thanks for sharing! A new author for me. I may include it in the next round of the box or share it with another BCer.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pulled this out of Affinity4books' cozy mystery bookbox. I've read the 4th book in this series (Unraveled Sleeve), and have 3 others but haven't yet been able to find the first (Crewel World). I may have to put some effort into that now (since I now have #2 & 5 and this is #7). Thanks for sharing, guys!

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Westminster, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 07, 2018

Sadly, MaryZee passed suddenly in September 2012. MaryZee's daughter is now ready to rehome her mom's books and I was willing to collect and redistribute them to keep her literary legacy alive.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 17, 2018

One of the books from maryzee's collection 6of8 gave me to help distribute.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSpatialwing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (6/20/2018 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Sending to collectorkerri as an RABCK.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Journal Entry 8 by wingcollectorkerriwing at Springfield, Illinois USA on Monday, June 25, 2018

Received this wishlist book as a RABCK. Thanks, Spatial!