corner corner The Natural History of Uncas Metcalfe: A Novel

Make the world a library

The Natural History of Uncas Metcalfe: A Novel
by Betsey Osborne | Arts & Photography
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 9/21/2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Monday, September 27, 2010

Left by a patron at the one of the local spots that has a BookCrossing bookshelf, so I am registering it for them and returning it to wander the world as a BookCrossing book. I have not read this book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Thursday, September 30, 2010

Taking this on a trip with me. If I don't get to read it, I'll release it and read another copy another time.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookczukwing at Carr Mill Mall on Weaver Street in Carrboro, North Carolina USA on Saturday, October 02, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (10/2/2010 UTC) at Carr Mill Mall on Weaver Street in Carrboro, North Carolina USA

Released as part of the You're Such an Animal Release Challenge since this has the name of an animal in the title. (CALF in Metcalfe.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Carrboro, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Haven't read it yet, but it travelled from Carrboro, NC (Carr Mill Mall) to Raleigh, NC on October 2, 2010. I was delighted to learn about Traveling Books and felt it was another sign in my lucky day. Just before finding the book, I had won a raffle at the Weaver St. Market wine tasting and also located craft items from El Salvador in another Carr Mill mall store that I had wanted to locate for quite some time. I was surprised to find them in Carrboro. Now, if only I had bought that lottery ticket...!!!