corner corner Digging to America

Digging to America
by Anne Tyler | Literature & Fiction
Registered by johnevelyn of Shek Kip Mei, Sham Sui Po Hong Kong on 9/14/2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by johnevelyn from Shek Kip Mei, Sham Sui Po Hong Kong on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Caroline here: I picked this up at the London Hampstead Bookcrossing Meet-up a few months ago (unregistered). Looks like a good book (plus the auhtor is from Minneapolis, like me!) but have so many others on my TBR list, I am releasing it at the London Waterloo Bookcrossing Meet-up Tuesday 14/9/10 so someone else can enjoy it.

Journal Entry 2 by johnevelyn at -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/14/2010 UTC) at -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom

Released at the London Waterloo Bookcrossing Meet-up, Camel and Artichoke Pub, 121 Lower Marsh, London SE1 7AE

Journal Entry 3 by marsala at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Picked it up from the C&A pub today.

Journal Entry 4 by marsala at to a fellow bookcrosser, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 08, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (10/8/2010 UTC) at to a fellow bookcrosser, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Naar koekiebak, die de herfstloterij heeft gewonnen!

Journal Entry 5 by wingkoekiebakwing at Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thank you so much, Marsala! I like the story on the backcover...

Journal Entry 6 by wingkoekiebakwing at Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, March 19, 2011

Haven't read it, but my husband took it to Poland to release it!

Het left it today in a hotel, in the town Bialowieza, in the region Podlaskie.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bialowieza, Podlaskie Poland on Saturday, December 17, 2011

a good solid story that i picked up in poland desperately in need for something to read.
thanks to the one who head the beautiful idea of bookcrossing