corner corner The Keys to the Kingdom (7) - Lord Sunday

The Keys to the Kingdom (7) - Lord Sunday
by Garth Nix | Children's Books
Registered by wingdelfinnettiwing of Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, September 12, 2010

status (set by delfinnetti): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by wingdelfinnettiwing from Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blurb:
"Arthur looked down at the crocodile ring. It was now entirely gold. His body was one hundred per cent Denizen, or perhaps even something more..."
Arthur has seized the Sixth Key from Superior Saturday, but has fallen from the Incomparable Gardens; fallen not to the Upper House, but to somewhere completely unexpected. Alone in enemy territory, as his mind and body are further transformed by the power of the Keys, Arthur must struggle with himself as much as with his many enemies.
The tide of Nothing continures to rise, destroying everything in its path, and Lord Sunday makes his move...

Journal Entry 2 by wingdelfinnettiwing at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, September 23, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (9/23/2010 UTC) at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

This book is on it´s way to LittleF along with a whole bunch of other books. Enjoy reading them!

Journal Entry 3 by LittleF at Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen Germany on Monday, September 27, 2010

Thanks for sending the book - the package I just got from the mail office. I'm looking forward to reading the book! :-)

Edit 2012-02-10:
Now I'm done with this series. To be honest, I only read it to get this series done. The end reminded me at Matrix Part Three ...

The book will "go" to the Post Office today.

Journal Entry 4 by LittleF at Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen Germany on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/11/2012 UTC) at Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen Germany

The book has been sent on via Post Office.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by samulli at Weimar, Thüringen Germany on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Das Buch ist mit einem Kameraden hier vor 3 Tagen eingetrudelt. Sorry, dass ich erst heute zum Melden komme - die Woche war etwas hektisch.
Ich hab zur Zeit nicht allzu viel Freizeit zum Lesen, aber ich versuche, es in 1 - 2 Wochen zu schaffen, damit es bald wieder heim kann.

Journal Entry 6 by samulli at Weimar, Thüringen Germany on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Finally the story reaches its conclusion. To be honest, I think 7 books might have been stretching the material a bit too far. But then, I thought exactly the same thing about the Harry Potter series, so maybe it's just my attention span that's lacking.

The story in this book was all right, nothing all that much surprising, except for the ending. I mean, of course I expected Arthur to win in the end, but that he would actually become the new Architect instead of getting to go home again was a nice twist. On the other hand, I should have seen that coming, since with the way he changed over the course of the books, short of complete amnesia it would have been quite impossible for him to become a normal little boy ever again.

Journal Entry 7 by wingdelfinnettiwing at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The books are back with me safe and sound. I picked them up at the postoffice this evening.