corner corner Elsewhere

Elsewhere
by Gabrielle Zevin | Teens
Registered by wingrureadingwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 9/9/2010

status (set by Ashtoash): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingrureadingwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, September 09, 2010

An interesting take on the afterlife.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 11, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (9/11/2010 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I took the book to the Calgary BC Meetup at the Joshua Tree Cafe.

Journal Entry 3 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, September 13, 2010

Picked up from the Calgary BC Meetup. Thanks rureading!

Journal Entry 4 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 09, 2010

Picked this up at October's meeting.

Journal Entry 5 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 08, 2017

This was an interesting read. I enjoyed this authors interpretation of what might happen after we die.

Journal Entry 6 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 08, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/8/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this April's meeting where it will find it's next reader.

Journal Entry 7 by reveredchicken at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 09, 2017

Just picked up this book at the monthly Calgary Book Crossing meeting.

Journal Entry 8 by reveredchicken at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, April 10, 2017

This was a very quick, easy read. I enjoyed the authors take on the afterlife, but I found the story lacking depth.

Journal Entry 9 by reveredchicken at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 10, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/10/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Will be releasing this book at the monthly bookcrossing meeting at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 10 by ThisChickIsLit at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 29, 2017

Picked up at the June Calgary BookCrossing Meetup

Journal Entry 11 by ThisChickIsLit at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 29, 2017

Unique little universe the author built surrounding the afterlife.

Most of the book portrayed the protagonist as a whiny teenager. The parts of her time in the afterlife that seemed interesting was summarized in a few short chapters, which is a shame.

Journal Entry 12 by ThisChickIsLit at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (7/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am bringing this book to the July Calgary Bookcrossing Meeting.

Journal Entry 13 by Ashtoash at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, July 17, 2018

To be read