corner corner The World's Greatest Cults

The World's Greatest Cults
by Nigel Cawthorne | Nonfiction
Registered by countofmonte of Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 9/7/2010

status (set by swan-of-avon): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by countofmonte from Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Non fiction

Journal Entry 2 by countofmonte at Park and Ride stop in Bishopston, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/8/2010 UTC) at Park and Ride stop in Bishopston, Warwickshire United Kingdom

Left with free papers.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 17, 2010

Picked up at the Park and Ride in Stratford-upon-Avon.1st time I had heard of Travelling Books/Book Crossing.
Principal seems sound and vaguely reminiscent of Geocaching.com. Hope it's not got cranky undertones...suppose time will tell.
As for the book, I have not yet finished it but find the descriptions of the "cults" interesting although a little bit disconnected and almost superficial.
OK if you have no prior knowledge of the subject ,and may invite further study,BUT I strongly urge the future readers to read the Introduction and keep it in mind now and in the future

Journal Entry 4 by swan-of-avon at Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 18, 2010

My review is no.3 above.Put in review b4 I registered.Now got the hang of it ( I hope!!)