corner corner Rest Area : Stories

Rest Area : Stories
by Clay McLeod Chapman | Horror
Registered by Chevygoddess of Willits, California USA on Monday, September 06, 2010

status (set by faramir10): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Chevygoddess from Willits, California USA on Monday, September 06, 2010

Bought from the 50 cent pile.

Read it awhile back.

Journal Entry 2 by Chevygoddess at Willits, California USA on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (2/16/2011 UTC) at Willits, California USA

Mailed in a book box to BCer DVG.

Journal Entry 3 by dvg at Flanders, New Jersey USA on Friday, February 25, 2011

Even though I'm not a huge fan of short stories, this title had called to me when I spotted it. I am kind of intrigued by the descriptions on the back cover of each of the stories (it seems to have a horror-ish theme and I can't wait to read).

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Flanders, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rating this an average read because I did not get scared. I found myself just getting into a story when it ended. As I have found before, short stories are just not my thing. Overall, the author wrote well. If I find another book by him, I would give it a try.

So if you enjoy a short story, give it a try and ignore my JE.

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at By post, Surprise Rabck -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/30/2011 UTC) at By post, Surprise Rabck -- Controlled Releases

Sneaking this book into a box heading to a VBB host. This book is meant to surprise the VBB host! After peeking at your wishlist, I thought you might enjoy the horror short stories. If not, feel free to help it on its journey.

|Sent as part of the 2011 RABCK Release Challenge!|

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book, Welcome! I hope you enjoy the book and the BookCrossing community. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), its spam-free and its free to join. If you prefer, you can remain anonymous.

Whether you join or not, I hope you'll take a moment to make a journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. You can journal now saying that you’ve found the book. Then after you’ve read it, come back to tell us your opinion of the story, and let us know when and where the book is going next.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 6 by wingJennyC1230wing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Thank you so much! This looks like an interesting read. I don't read a lot of short stories either, but I will definately give this a go! Thanks for thinking of me.

Journal Entry 7 by wingJennyC1230wing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 19, 2012

I tried to read this book of horror stories, I couldn't make it past the second story. There's something about the way the author writes and I just couldn't get into it.

Journal Entry 8 by wingJennyC1230wing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, May 11, 2012

This book is starting out in the ABC (Already Been Crossed) Bookbox.

Journal Entry 9 by faramir10 at Snyder, Texas USA on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Taken from an ABC bookbox. Thank you.

Journal Entry 10 by faramir10 at Post Office in Snyder, Texas USA on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/14/2012 UTC) at Post Office in Snyder, Texas USA