corner corner No Death, No Fear: Comforting Wisdom for Life

No Death, No Fear: Comforting Wisdom for Life
by Thich Nhat Hanh | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by eparks4232 of Houston, Texas USA on Saturday, September 04, 2010

status (set by eparks4232): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by eparks4232 from Houston, Texas USA on Friday, December 03, 2010

I love Thich Nhat Hanh. Looking forward to another dose of his wisdom.

Journal Entry 2 by eparks4232 at Whole Foods Market in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (2/3/2011 UTC) at Whole Foods Market in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate EPARKS4232 referred you.

If bookcrossing intrigues you, you also might like geocaching: http://www.geocaching.com (I'm cachebether ...)