corner corner Witch from the Sea

Witch from the Sea
by Philippa Carr | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, September 02, 2010

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (11/3/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Enjoy! For The "THE" and RABCK release challenges 2010 to hyphen8.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 18, 2010

Since I don't usually read this sort of book, I always forget that Philippa Carr is Victoria Holt. I wonder how many different names she published under?

Thanks for sharing this book with me as part of the surprise box of books

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Central Union Church Thrift Shop in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, January 10, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (1/8/2011 UTC) at Central Union Church Thrift Shop in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book has been donated to the thrift shop but I don't know how quickly it will make it onto the shelf...

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!