corner corner Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

by J.K. Rowling | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Atenea-Nike on 7/18/2003

status (set by Atenea-Nike): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by Atenea-Nike on Friday, July 18, 2003

I loved this book. Harry potter is a wizard, in his second year at hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Little does he know that this year will be as eventful as the last....

Journal Entry 2 by Atenea-Nike on Tuesday, August 19, 2003

This is a super short bookring:
-Blacksheeps99 (Austria)
-Penelopepitstop (Italy)
-me.

If someone else wants to join, pm me! I'll love to keep the book moving for a while :)

Journal Entry 3 by Atenea-Nike at on Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Released on Tuesday, August 19, 2003 at IN THE MAIL TO FELLOW BOOKCROSSER in IN THE MAIL TO FELLOW BOOKCROSSER, Post Austria.

I never do release notes on books that I mail, but after a bad experience with a book from a ray being lost in the mail I feel that the mail system is truly a wild jungle... (besides, I'd like to get some attention to this book so that the bookring grows a little)

Journal Entry 4 by blacksheeps99 from not specified, not specified not specified on Saturday, August 23, 2003

Received the book yesterday! Thanks a lot to Atenea-Nike for starting this ring!!!

Looking forward to read it!

Journal Entry 5 by blacksheeps99 from not specified, not specified not specified on Friday, September 05, 2003

Ok, I´ve finished my second Harry Potter Book - it was quite exciting although I already knew the story (saw the film).

An entertaining and funny read!

Thanks a lot to Atenea-Nike for sharing this book!!

Will be send to PenelopePitstop next monday - I hope you´ll enjoy it!

Journal Entry 6 by PenelopePitstop from Melzo, Lombardia Italy on Friday, September 19, 2003

Arrived today, I'm starting immediately...

Journal Entry 7 by PenelopePitstop from Melzo, Lombardia Italy on Friday, October 10, 2003

I have finished it more then a week ago but just now I noticed that i didn't write anything...:(
I liked it even if i liked the first one more, I have already joined a bookring for number three.
The book is ready to go back home to Atenea-Nike...
Many thanks!

Journal Entry 8 by Atenea-Nike on Sunday, October 19, 2003

It's finally back home! :)