corner corner The Secret Garden (Wordsworth's Children's Classics)

The Secret Garden (Wordsworth's Children's Classics)
by Frances Hodgson Burnett | Children's Books
Registered by Hayes13 of Roma, Lazio Italy on 8/29/2010

status (set by Hayes13): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Hayes13 from Roma, Lazio Italy on Wednesday, June 13, 2012

From the back cover: Mary Lennox was horrid. Selfish and spoilt, she was sent to stay with her hunchback uncle in Yorkshire. She hated it.

But when she finds the way into a secret garden and begins to tend it, a change comes over her and her life. She meets and befriends a local boy, the talented Dickon, and comes across her sickly cousin Colin who had been kept hidden from her. Between them, the three children work astonishing magic in themselves and those around them.

The Secret Garden is one of the best-loved stories of all time.

Journal Entry 2 by Hayes13 at Roma, Lazio Italy on Friday, June 15, 2012

This copy of The Secret Garden

*scratch scratch*

is being released for turn 6 of Vekiki's Bookcrossing Monopoly Challenge

*dig dig*

whereby Team Iron must steal a point from another team.

*pull pull*

Team Tulip, we have just run off with one of your points!

*mwa-hahahaha!*

On the bench near John Keats' tomb.

Journal Entry 3 by Hayes13 at Non-Catholic Cemetery in Rome in Roma, Lazio Italy on Friday, June 15, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/15/2012 UTC) at Non-Catholic Cemetery in Rome in Roma, Lazio Italy

in this secret walled sanctuary behind the Pyramid of Caio Cestio I have left the book on a bench near John Keats' tomb.

Non-Catholic Cemetary, Rome <<-- click for info and gorgeous pictures

Main Entrance
Via Caio Cestio, 6
00153 Roma

Hello Happy Reader!! I'm so glad you found the book that I released "in the wild". I hope you will make a journal entry to tell me where and when you found it.

You can choose to remain anonymous or to join. It's free and completely anonymous. Your name and email will never be given out to anyone.

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or set it free for someone else to find as you did.

Happy reading!