corner corner Finding Perfect

Finding Perfect
by Susan Mallery | Romance
Registered by wingLemonitsawing of Montréal, Québec Canada on Sunday, August 29, 2010

status (set by JennyC1230): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingLemonitsawing from Montréal, Québec Canada on Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fool's Gold Series #3
When Pia O’Brian’s best friend dies, Pia expects to inherit her cherished cat. Instead, the woman leaves Pia three frozen embryos. With a disastrous track record in the romance department and the parenting skills of a hamster, Pia doesn’t think she’s meant for motherhood. But determined to do the right thing, Pia decides to become a single mother. Only to meet a gorgeous, sexy hunk the very same day.
A former foster-care kid now rich beyond his wildest dreams, Raoul Moreno runs a camp for needy children in Fool’s Gold, California. After his last relationship, Raoul thought he was done with women and commitment. Still, he can’t get sweet, sexy Pia out of his mind — and proposes a crazy plan. But can such an unconventional beginning really result in the perfect ending?

Journal Entry 2 by wingLemonitsawing at Montréal, Québec Canada on Sunday, June 17, 2012

Nice continuation for the series. So far my favorite book is #2 but I was not disappointed with this one either.

(finished)

RES for Froggie66

Journal Entry 3 by wingLemonitsawing at Montréal, Québec Canada on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/26/2012 UTC) at Montréal, Québec Canada

Off to froggie66 :) Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thanks a lot for the books. They look so crisp, clean and new looking. I am going to enjoy them. Frogladyreader1 has already claimed them after I read them as she saw me opening the box. :D

Journal Entry 5 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 04, 2012

Well I really liked this series and will have to find some more. I was wishing there was a fourth one so I can see what happens to Pia. I gave these to Frogladyreader1 to read. she was looking for some good books.

Journal Entry 6 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Released 11 mos ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Got these three back from Frogladyreader1 as they had been on her tbr pile too long and she had forgotten to log them in. I am sending them to JennyC1230.

Journal Entry 7 by wingJennyC1230wing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Caught for the Virtual Romance Bookbox.

I'm going to borrow this one and read it and add it into the Romance VBB for the next round. Thanks for sharing!