corner corner Chasing Perfect

Chasing Perfect
by Susan Mallery | Romance
Registered by wingLemonitsawing of Montréal, Québec Canada on Sunday, August 29, 2010

status (set by Aramena): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingLemonitsawing from Montréal, Québec Canada on Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fool's Gold Series #1
Welcome to Fool’s Gold, California, a charming community in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. There’s lots to do and plenty of people to meet, especially women. Because there’s just one tiny problem in Fool’s Gold: the men don’t seem to stick around. Maybe it’s the lure of big-city life, or maybe it’s plain old bad luck, but regardless of the reason, the problem has to be fixed, fast. And Charity Jones may be just the city planner to do it.
Charity’s nomadic childhood has left her itching to settle down, and she immediately falls in love with all the storybook town has to offer — everything, that is, except its sexiest and most famous resident, former world-class cyclist Josh Golden. With her long list of romantic disasters, she’s not about to take a chance on another bad boy, even if everyone else thinks he’s perfect just the way he is. But maybe that’s just what he needs — someone who knows the value of his flaws. Someone who knows that he’s just chasing perfect.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLemonitsawing at Montréal, Québec Canada on Sunday, June 17, 2012

Good start to a promising series. I liked reading about Josh and Charity.

(finished)

RES for Froggie66

Journal Entry 3 by wingLemonitsawing at Montréal, Québec Canada on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/26/2012 UTC) at Montréal, Québec Canada

Off to froggie66 :) Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thanks again for the series. :D

Journal Entry 5 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Thursday, August 16, 2012

Well I am really enjoying this series. It looks like i have found a new author to read. I finished this one pretty fast and the 2nd one too. Still have the third one to read but one of my library book requests came through and I had to start that one. ;) Thanks again for sending.

Journal Entry 6 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 04, 2012

This one was great. I really like the first one and this one. Gave them to Frogladyreader1 to read.

Journal Entry 7 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Sending to JennyC1230. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 8 by wingJennyC1230wing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Caught for the Virtual Romance Bookbox.

I've read this one before, here is the copy that I read: Chasing Perfect

Journal Entry 9 by wingJennyC1230wing at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Released 5 mos ago (5/27/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Aramena from the Virtual Romance Bookbox. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 10 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Monday, June 02, 2014

Arrived today, thanks! I've heard so much about this series, I'm eager to read it!