corner corner Red Mars.

by Kim Stanley Robinson | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by LeighBCD on 7/17/2003

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Thursday, July 17, 2003

This has been on the wish list for some time and I spotted it today at the Trinity Hospice charity shop on Clapham High Street. It was on sale for £1 - what a bargain and all in aid of a good cause.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Sunday, July 09, 2006

I really loved The Years of Rice and Salt (so much so that I bought another copy after releasing the original one back into the wild!!) so looked forward to trying this one. I waited quite a long time as this is not a slim book! I am not a big science fiction fan, though, so found this quite tough. I like the concept of a novel about the colonisation of Mars very much, however, and would have no hesitation to pass this on to someone else. Therefore, time to release this book into the wild!

Welcome to Bookcrossing and thanks for taking the trouble to visit this site! I hope you enjoy this book. When you have finished with it, make a journal entry to let me know it found a home then send it back out into the world again for someone else to find. Sharing books is great karma - enjoy this one!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Balham Library in Balham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (7/9/2006 UTC) at Balham Library in Balham, Greater London United Kingdom