corner corner The BFG (Puffin Books)

The BFG (Puffin Books)
by Roald Dahl | Children's Books
Registered by wingDelticwing of Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 14, 2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingDelticwing from Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bought from Kirkwood Hospice Shop in Shepley Post Office for bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at Classical Fantasia in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 18, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (9/18/2010 UTC) at Classical Fantasia in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Hello, lucky finder of this book, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it. It is yours to keep or pass on to someone else. The choice is yours!

If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...

P.S. Why not consider using Deltic as the member who referred you. Thank you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My name is Rachel, I'm 4 and i found this book at classical fantasia 2010 in Leeds, i look forward to reading it (or at least letting my big brother read it to me) as I've not learned to read big books like this yet. I'll let you know what i think when we've read it. thank you very much for leaving it for me to find.