corner corner May You Always Have an Angel by Your Side (Blue Mountain Arts Collection)

Journal Entry 1 by NXS-581865 on Saturday, August 14, 2010

RABCK for the wonderful ghanescha!

Journal Entry 2 by NXS-581865 at by mail, fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/18/2010 UTC) at by mail, fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

another addition to your Angel Advent Calendar...

Journal Entry 3 by wingGhaneschawing at Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Friday, August 27, 2010

thanks so much :-)))
Bussi rüberwerfe

Engel Adventskalender 2010 Angel Advent Calendar2010

Journal Entry 4 by wingGhaneschawing at Adventskalender in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Oberösterreich Austria on Friday, December 10, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (12/10/2010 UTC) at Adventskalender in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Oberösterreich Austria

Amazon Besprechung der Redaktion

There couldn't possibly be a better way to go through all the seasons and special times of life than to spend them with the reassuring messages you're about to read. You'll be touched by this book… inspired by it, comforted with the thoughts it brings to light, and closer than ever to the blessings in your life.

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE AN ANGEL BY YOUR SIDE is an exquisite blend... of precious wishes for a more rewarding life and gentle reminders of the joy of having angels watching over us. It is an eloquent collection that reaches back in time to share age-old thoughts from a rich mixture of cultures and eras, while also showcasing the finest contemporary writings on angels and inspiration.

Douglas Pagels has combined a small selection of his own mediations with the creative works of a host of well-known writers and philosophers to bring together the finest collection of angel quotes ever compiled. Readers will gather so much serenity from this book. It's a reflection of faith and a discovery of joy, and it will take you on a journey that gets you in touch with so much of the wonder that is within reach. May the gift of these heartwarming words lift your spirits, inspire your life, and remind you that your comings and goings are always wished the beautiful blessing... of an angel by your side.

Journal Entry 5 by lady-liberty at Coburg, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, December 14, 2010

There are times in ones life, when any protection is highly apprecitated. As I'm going through difficult times just right now, struggling and torn between hope and fear, it is a great, great pleasure to get at least one angel by my side!

Thanks so much for this wonderful book, dearest ghanescha!

Journal Entry 6 by lady-liberty at Coburg, Bayern Germany on Saturday, April 09, 2011

Very nice book and lots of angelic thoughts - I loved it. Thanks once more for sharing this experience with me!

Teilnehmerbuch bei der Assoziations-Challenge und zwar in der von mir erdachten Rubrik Kreuzworträtsel: HIMM(E)Lisches Wesen mit fünf Buchstaben bei den Nachbarn auf der Britischen Insel: ANGEL :-)

Journal Entry 7 by lady-liberty at Hungry Highlander (OBCZ) in Coburg, Bayern Germany on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (2/10/2012 UTC) at Hungry Highlander (OBCZ) in Coburg, Bayern Germany

Next stop: OBCZ Hungry Highlander in Coburg.

:-)

Journal Entry 8 by Reiki-Licht at Coburg, Bayern Germany on Friday, February 10, 2012

I just couldn't resist... that's so beautiful! I think I'll love it :)