corner corner Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
by J.K. Rowling | Literature & Fiction
Registered by ETMadrid of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/8/2010

status (set by Princess_mannie): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by ETMadrid from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 08, 2010

I picked this up this evening in the post room where I live. I've not read any Harry Potter, and I don't think this is the first in the series. I'll be releasing it or passing it onto someone.

A little later in the evening, and after closer inspection, I see that this is in fact the first one. So I think I should keep it to read before releasing...

Journal Entry 2 by ETMadrid at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 11, 2014

So now I know what it's all about.... Funny to read the incredible premonition in the words of Professor McGonagall "He'll be famous - I wouldn't be surprised if today was known as Harry Potter day in future - there will be books written about Harry - every child in our world will know his name!" on p15.

Journal Entry 3 by ETMadrid at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 11, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (5/11/2014 UTC) at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom

The train on the cover makes me think it suitable for the Brunel Museum shelf!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBrunelMuseumwing at Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 11, 2014

Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by wingBrunelMuseumwing at Brunel Museum in Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 11, 2014

You can find this in our café.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, June 27, 2014

I know Harry Potter by heart and when I found this one at the Brunel Museum I decided it was time for Harry to travel a bit. Before releasing it again I re read it for maybe the 6th or 7th times and I thought it was still a tour de force of its own.
L.

Journal Entry 7 by Princess_mannie at Hackney, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, June 27, 2014

Found another one from you etmadrid