corner corner Walt Disney's Cinderella, a Little Golden Book

Walt Disney's Cinderella, a Little Golden Book
by Author unknown | Children's Books
Registered by slb453 of Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on 8/8/2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by slb453 from Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Sunday, August 08, 2010

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please leave a journal entry to let us know how you found the book. You may do so anonymously, or if you register as a member (it's free and spam-free) you will be able to receive future journal entries on this book and track it as it travels around the world! (You may put me, slb453, as your referring member.)

Please also leave a journal entry when you finish reading the book to let us know what you thought!

Feel free to pass the book on to someone else or wild release it for someone else to find (please make release notes to let us know where the book is going). Let's see how far this book can travel and how many lives it can touch!

Thanks a bunch, and Happy BookCrossing!

----------------

This book has been registered to raise awareness of LUCIA, a small charity which supports women and orphans in Ethiopia. BookCrossers around the world are taking part in a challenge in September 2010, where we will be releasing hundreds of books with a word relating to women's roles or women's names in the title. If you would like to donate to this worthwhile charity, please click here. Thank you for your interest in this book and LUCIA!

Journal Entry 2 by slb453 at Disney's Magic Kingdom in Buena Vista, Florida USA on Monday, September 20, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/19/2010 UTC) at Disney's Magic Kingdom in Buena Vista, Florida USA

Left in front of Cinderella's Castle at Magic Kingdom, September 19 around noon!

Released for the 2010 LUCIA Challenge and the Movie Books Release Challenge!

Enjoy, and thank you for making a journal entry! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Lake Buena Vista, Florida USA on Monday, September 20, 2010

Book was found by Cinderella, Snow White and Princess Aroura outside Cinderella castle at the Magic Kingdom. THANK YOU FOR SHARING!! We will be passing along the story to another luck finder.