corner corner Sunshine

Sunshine
by Robin McKinley | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingwilderwomanwing of Gorham, Maine USA on 8/7/2010

status (set by amyem): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingwilderwomanwing from Gorham, Maine USA on Saturday, August 07, 2010

a very, very cool, grown-up version of the vampire fantasy romance. 'twilight' beware! :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingwilderwomanwing at Hosteling International Boston, 575 Commonwealth Ave in Boston, Massachusetts -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, August 19, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/14/2010 UTC) at Hosteling International Boston, 575 Commonwealth Ave in Boston, Massachusetts -- Controlled Releases

released at the book buffet at the 2010 boston unconvention.

Journal Entry 3 by wingtobysruswing at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, January 17, 2011

In the last batch of books left behind at the 2010 Boston Bookcrossing UnConvention. Will be released in the near future, most probably at the Boston Hostel OBCZ.

Journal Entry 4 by wingtobysruswing at Boston Youth Hostel OBCZ in Boston, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at Boston Youth Hostel OBCZ in Boston, Massachusetts USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by tobysrus. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Boston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly; the second Tuesday of the month at Algiers (40 Brattle St, Cambridge - Harvard Square, 2nd floor).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
In the lobby against the far back wall of the lobby.

Journal Entry 5 by wingtobysruswing at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Mt. TBR is taking over my house, so I have decided to get some books that have been stalled with me moving. Thanks everyone for your patience! Will be released at a Boston Bookcrossers meeting this afternoon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Boston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly; the second Tuesday of the month at Panera Bread (1288 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge - Harvard Square, 2nd floor) 7 PM.

Journal Entry 6 by amyem at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, September 25, 2017

Picked up at September 2017 Boston BookCrossing Meetup for re-release to my work book sharing shelf.