corner corner SHEgo

SHEgo
by Tania Zaverta Chance | Literature & Fiction
Registered by taniazaverta of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, August 04, 2010

status (set by Fuzzmom): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by taniazaverta from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, August 04, 2010

SHEgo is not only the story of one woman's pain struggle with abounding illusions, it is about everyone's journey toward peace and self-actualization.
www.taniazavertachance.com

Journal Entry 2 by taniazaverta at Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Thursday, August 05, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (8/5/2010 UTC) at Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

SHEgo is on its way west to Fuzzmom - please enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Fuzzmom at Hesperia, California USA on Sunday, August 15, 2010

Recived in the Mail from taniazaverta. Thank you much! I am reading it now and will journal more when I am finished. Didn't get much read the last two days due to a flat tire (and a flat spare!) Hopefully I will be less sore tomorrow after a nights rest.

Journal Entry 4 by Fuzzmom at Hesperia, California USA on Monday, August 23, 2010

Finally got a chance to finish the book. it was a seriously interesting experience for me. I felt as if I was looking inside the head of an alien. Facinated, I was catapulted into a world so foreign to me that I could only stare wide eyed as it rushed by me. This it a tale of the big city, power, trust betrayed and yet in the end there is something that touches a place inside of me that says "yes, I know this place inside me as well."
I will be taking it to the BodaciousBooks OBCZ on Wednesday for the weekly meet-up. If no one there wants it, I will leave it at the zone.
Travel on little book...Happy voyage!