corner corner The Looking Glass Wars

The Looking Glass Wars
by Frank Beddor | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by passionatebklvr of Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on 8/2/2010

status (set by passionatebklvr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by passionatebklvr from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, August 02, 2010

A friend of mine told me about this series and I can't wait to read it!

Journal Entry 2 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, February 25, 2011

Just finished reading this today and totally loved it! Can't wait to read the next two on my kindle!

Journal Entry 3 by passionatebklvr at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, April 03, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (4/3/2011 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Another book for Michelle. I hope you love it as much as I did!

Journal Entry 4 by mhs160 at Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sweet! I'm so excited to read The Looking Glass Wars series. Thanks Sherri!

Journal Entry 5 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 26, 2016

Planning on releasing books gradually to the little book library in my neighborhood.

Journal Entry 6 by passionatebklvr at Little Free Library in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 26, 2016

Released 7 mos ago (12/26/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.