corner corner God Is in the Small Stuff at Christmas Paperback Edition

God Is in the Small Stuff at Christmas Paperback Edition
by Bruce Bickel, Stan Jantz | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 7/31/2010

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, July 31, 2010

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 31, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (7/31/2010 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! to hyphen8 a prize for Christmas in July release challenge 2010

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wow, I wasn't expecting a prize. Thanks for the surprise bonus..including the personalized labels. :)

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Central Union Church (on Beretania) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, December 12, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (12/12/2010 UTC) at Central Union Church (on Beretania) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Left in the Women's Building before the adult education session. Released for nancynova's Christmas/December Holiday Release Challenge and DragonGoddess's What's In A Name challenge.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!