corner corner Star Trek The Next Generation: Imzadi

Star Trek The Next Generation: Imzadi
by Peter David | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by LittleWhiteBird of Pasadena, California USA on 7/29/2010

status (set by Catwoman): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LittleWhiteBird from Pasadena, California USA on Thursday, July 29, 2010

An audio adventure enhanced with sound effects and an original score featuring a dramatic reading b Jonathon Frakes. Presented on two audio cassettes in stereo, running time approx. 3 hours.

An audio adaption of the novel by Peter David.

From the back of the cover:
Years before they served together on board the U.S.S. Enterprise, Commander William Riker and ship's counselor Deanna Troi had a tempestuous love affair on her home planet of Betazed. Now, their passions have cooled, and they serve together as friends. Yet the memories of that time linger and Riker and Troi remain Imzadi - a powerful Betazoid term that describes the enduring bond they still share.

During delicate negotiations with an aggressive race called the Sindareen, Deanna Troi mysteriously falls ill... and dies. But her death is only the beginning of the adventure for Commander Riker -- an adventure that will take him across time, pit him against one of his closest friends, and force him to choose between Starfleet's strictest rule and the one he calls Imzadi.

---

At first I was a bit skeptical when the romance started, but it developed really well. It's a great novel that combines science fiction with a romance.

Journal Entry 2 by LittleWhiteBird at Arlington, Virginia USA on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (9/14/2010 UTC) at Arlington, Virginia USA

For the winner of the Intl Audiobook Sweepstakes July/August. I'll bring the book to the post office this afternoon or tomorrow.
It's the only audio book that I've read and available at the moment, so I hope you'll like it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 3 by Catwoman at Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada on Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thank you for sharing this audiobook with me. It looks like an enjoyable listen.

Journal Entry 4 by Catwoman at Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I don't remember the tv series being so risqué! I was pleasantly surprised by the story and enjoyed the listen.

Journal Entry 5 by Catwoman at CAPS 2-100 SUB (table by copier) in Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, September 05, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (9/5/2011 UTC) at CAPS 2-100 SUB (table by copier) in Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Hope whomever finds this will enjoy it.