corner corner Cat in an Indigo Mood: A Midnight Louie Mystery (Midnight Louie Mysteries)

Journal Entry 1 by wingThVictorianRosewing from Vanceburg, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thank you for picking up this book, and welcome to the wild & wonderful world of Bookcrossing! Please check out this site and what it's all about, and maybe you'd like to become a member. It's a great deal of fun, and Bookcrossers are a great group of people. On the other hand, if you want to remain an anonymous member, that's cool, too. If you join up here, you can find out where "our" book goes after it leaves your hands.

Please enjoy your book!

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

"Las Vegas feline detective Midnight Louie and his flamboyant keeper Temple Barr, a noted sleuth in her own right, draw a full hand of excitement in this 10th adventure. Homicide detective and closet chanteuse Carmen Molina finds a dead woman next to her car; the words "she left" spray-painted on the driver's car door seem to be the only clue. Meanwhile, Louie and his daughter, Louise, are enticed by an adorable purebred whose next-door Romeo is missing. Also, Temple's lover, magician Max Kinsella, is getting threatening messages over the Internet, while her friend Matt, a priest turned radio counselor, is seeking comfort and understanding in a group of ex-priests. In this midst of all this, Louie and Louise discover the mangled body of that Romeo cat. Then another (human) body turns up, with the message "she left" inscribed on her chest. When this new victim turns out to be the dead feline's human, Temple and Louie are reluctantly pulled into Molina's case. Were the victims abused women? Wives? Nuns? " (Description from Publisher's Weekly.)

This book is going over to TheOtherMrsH.

Journal Entry 2 by TheOtherMrsH at Vanceburg, Kentucky USA on Sunday, August 29, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/30/2010 UTC) at Vanceburg, Kentucky USA

This book is traveling in emmagoldmanzine's Mystery Bookbox - Round #2.

Journal Entry 3 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, September 19, 2010

Selecting from Emmagoldmanzine's Mystery Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, November 07, 2010

Adding to the Color Me Happy Book Box.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, January 07, 2011

This book returned in the Color Me Happy Bookbox, it looks good! Thanks for including it and I will read it soon then pass it on.

Edit:
I decided I really don't care for these cat mystery's so I am offering this on up on the Mystery/Thriller VBB where it should find a happy new home.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookstogivewing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (2/4/2012 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

This book was selected from the Mystery/Thriller VBB, I hope you enjoy it!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 7 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I've read two Midnight Louie mysteries, and did like them ~Louie is quite the cat :-)
In the one's I read, Max was long gone, so his presence should throw some interesting changes in.

There's a good chance that once read, this one will find it's way to Yellowstone NP with my granddaughter, who will be working there again this summer. I will, of course, keep you posted.

Journal Entry 8 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, April 16, 2012

What a delightful diversion for a chilly wet weekend:) I think throwing the ex- magician Max, and the ex-priest Matt into the mix has added to the human interest; Midnight Louie is quite the character in his own right, and it was enjoyable to see Louise again and meet Nose E. A fun book, a most pleasant way to while away my weekend

Journal Entry 9 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (12/11/2013 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Having sat too long on my shelf awaiting a next reader, this Vegas cat is leaving the strip and joining my WILD THINGS Bookbox What are the odds he'll find a new home?

Journal Entry 10 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Monday, January 20, 2014

Chosen from the WILD THINGS Book Box.

Really cute book.

Journal Entry 11 by wingheartthumperwing at ~ Iwillrejoice's ABC (Authors) Book Rings - US version, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, May 23, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (5/23/2016 UTC) at ~ Iwillrejoice's ABC (Authors) Book Rings - US version, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

On it's way to NancyNova in Lansdale, PA. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 12 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at HealthPark Care & Rehab Center in Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (6/7/2016 UTC) at HealthPark Care & Rehab Center in Fort Myers, Florida USA

I received this book with another as a part of Iwillrejoice's 'ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter D' (Link) I took this book to share at the care center.

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺