corner corner Farriers' Lane (A Victorian Murder Mystery)

Farriers' Lane (A Victorian Murder Mystery)
by Anne Perry | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingGlencorseCentrewing of Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom on 7/23/2010

status (set by bookfrogster): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGlencorseCentrewing from Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 23, 2010

Thanks to whoever left this on the shelf - am labelling so that we can track it's progress.

Will be available on the Official BookCrossing Zone bookshelf in the Bovril Johnston Cafe on Main Street, Roslin, Midlothian, Scotland from Saturday 24th July 2010.

If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website (and the cafe!). Please take a moment to let us know you have the book, then post your review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else. If you join, you'll be able to see what's happened to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 2 by Cassandra2020 at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 16, 2010

picked back up from obcz. Will bring to meetup unless I decide to read it first :-)

Journal Entry 3 by Cassandra2020 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 19, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (8/19/2017 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Passing to BookFrogster as I know she is looking for Anne Perry books

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Thanks very much . These can be difficult to get so very happy to get this one.

Journal Entry 5 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2017

I'm reading this one out of sequence but it actually didn't matter that much. Lots of twists and turns in this as our detective and his wife try to work out who the murderer is.

Journal Entry 6 by bookfrogster at Royal Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (11/10/2017 UTC) at Royal Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Set free in the Little Free Library outside the Glasshouses. Happy reading!