corner corner Florida TourBook, 2009 Edition

Registered by jmsmom of Newalla, Oklahoma USA on 7/19/2010

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jmsmom from Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Monday, July 19, 2010

reserved for redfox5.

Journal Entry 2 by jmsmom at RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 19, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (7/19/2010 UTC) at RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

sent as a rabck to redfox5. Have a great trip!

Journal Entry 3 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank you so much for this book! 73 days till the Sunshine State :D Have already flicked to the bit about my hotel. Makes me wish I had much longer there. A week is not enough. Will put this in the pc with my other Florida/Disney books and use to help plan my trip.

Journal Entry 4 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 09, 2011

Should have made this avl awhile ago. Had an amazing holiday. Florida is my fave place in the whole world. Unfortunalty it's also a pretty expensive place to get to. Fingers crossed that I will manage to go again this year! This guide would be best for people driving to Florida or people who plan to hire a car whist there.

Journal Entry 5 by redfox5 at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (2/26/2013 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sent off to be part of a book festival.

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, March 08, 2013

This book traveled from the UK so it could be shared at our book festival in May - thank you very much!

(The packaging barely made it but the book was fine.)

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, March 08, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

To be released at our third annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2013 Hawaii Book and Music Festival.

Thanks for finding this book!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn what it has to offer.

Freed any good books lately? It's good for the circulation. :)