corner corner Do Not Pass Go: From the Old Kent Road to Mayfair

Do Not Pass Go: From the Old Kent Road to Mayfair
by Tim Moore | Travel
Registered by Diomedes of London , Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 18, 2010

status (set by moony): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Diomedes from London , Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 18, 2010

As a Londoner by birth and nature I thought that I knew much of the metropolis’ centre but this book has at least doubled that knowledge. It is full of anecdotes and gossip, stories and myths, history and geography. It is a wonderful journey into those parts of London that are on a Monopoly board.What more can I say ? If you love London you will adore this book it will point out things you have never seen. If you are a visitor to London you NEED this book, it will show parts of London that you would never find otherwise.10 out of 10 ? Well, I couldn’t give it 11….

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon at Kiosk in South Norwood Lake and Park in South Norwood, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 19, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (7/20/2010 UTC) at Kiosk in South Norwood Lake and Park in South Norwood, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

WistfulDragon

Journal Entry 3 by moony at -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 22, 2010

waiting for my partner to finish the book! will let you know what we thought and we'll be back to release it soon :)