corner corner Eye To Eye (Red Dress Ink)

Eye To Eye (Red Dress Ink)
by Grace Carol | Romance
Registered by sharalsbooks of Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, July 11, 2010

status (set by sharalsbooks): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, July 11, 2010

Doris
Gig: newly minted lit prof transplanted to Atlanta.

Currently: butting heads with Southern-fried brownshirts, resisting the faculty's sonnet-writing Mick Jagger figure and—God help her— braving the shark-infested waters of online dating.

Ronnie

Gig: aspiring novelist returned to L.A.

Currently: back home, but not at home; tutoring an obnoxious Beverly Hills "homeboy" and hating the bartending bimbo hitting on her good-ol'-boy boyfriend (who's fitting in better than she is).

Turns out that coasting through life after grad school can feel a lot like just spinning your wheels—but Doris and Ronnie are determined to find their true paths. It's going to take heavy doses of IM, Chardonnay and one mantra: true friends can head in opposite directions and still see eye to eye.

Journal Entry 2 by sharalsbooks at Gilbert, Arizona USA on Monday, October 03, 2011

This book will be going to the used book store to make room on Mount TBR. Though this book will be long gone, I was able to acquire an electronic copy of this book to read on my Nook. I will update this space with my review after I've read it.