corner corner I Love Capri

I Love Capri
by Belinda Jones | Women's Fiction
Registered by dark-draco of Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on 7/2/2010

status (set by Soozreader): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by dark-draco from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 02, 2010

My sister moved out a few years ago and left behind a lot of books that she didn't want. This isn't really my type of genre, but I have adopted them for bookcrossing so that they can go and see the wider world.

Journal Entry 2 by dark-draco at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, August 07, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (8/8/2011 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

I probably won't ever read this as I need to make soom room and this isn't really my sort of thing. Off to Finland as part of the Wishlist Tag Game that is being played on the forum.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 12, 2011

Arrived safely, thank you very much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pure fluff, but lovely, feel-good fluff at that :) Perfect summer holiday reading. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Saturday, August 16, 2014

I took this book with me from Sastamala:)