corner corner Haunted

Haunted
by Kelley Armstrong | Horror
Registered by tina1969 of Dudley, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, July 02, 2010

status (set by yorkshire-lass): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by tina1969 from Dudley, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, July 02, 2010

Bought from WH Smiths Merry Hill Centre Dudley, Wet Midlands, UK

Journal Entry 2 by tina1969 at ReaditSwapit.Com, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (2/3/2011 UTC) at ReaditSwapit.Com, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Have swapped book on www.readitswapit.co.uk. Book is travelling to Paisley UK.

Journal Entry 3 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, February 04, 2011

Book has arrived with me safely-thank you! I have plans to surprise someone with this book...

Journal Entry 4 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, February 04, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (2/4/2011 UTC) at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

Sending this wishlist book to a good friend. I hope you are recovering well from the operation and getting in some good reading time! xx

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Thank you chuckles!
I'm really enjoying this series, and am looking forward to reading this. I'm making good use of my time trying to get down Mt TBR, it's so huge though I don't think I will get to the bottom in the three months I have off from work, but I will give it a good try.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Yet another really good read, I am so enjoying reading this series! Thanks again for thinking of me chuckles, as you can see I've not got to the bottom of the book mountain even with all the extra reading time.

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (1/14/2012 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is going into the Series Sampler Book Box.