corner corner The Lion Triumphant

The Lion Triumphant
by Philippa Carr | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 7/1/2010

status (set by book_drunkard): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, July 01, 2010

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/3/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Enjoy! For The "THE" and RABCK release challenges 2010 to hypen8

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 18, 2010

This book and its traveling companions were received from booklady331 as part of her US Give a RABCK, Receive a RABCK box giveaway. Thanks very much!

I'll try to find a new reader for this one.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, March 31, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/31/2011 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book is helping to fill up a RABCK box, and I'm hoping it might find a new reader at the box's destination. :)

Journal Entry 5 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Thank you very much.
I'm looking forward to reading this and passing along to my niece who adores these types of books.